2011年4月2日星期六

outings ❤

ou.........ou.............
very so so sorry ya..
so long time i no update my blog =)
haha


20 / 3 /2011
Happy happy
Super happy to know why?
I finally went to the sunway yeah! !
Ha ha ha ha
But got two pretty girl did not go
Unfortunately, you missed
However, we still very happy
hahah =PP
i din't have any picture..
cause all picture at carol camera there loh.. =(
if u wan see go carol there lo.. =DD
after sunway we go toilet restourant eat .. hahaha
it's so yummy
just like that loh..
END


1 /4 /2011
2day is april fool
i keep get ppl play .. lol

morning i go play bkb with shi jia and wan qi =)
original got shirley , yao xin and kahheng
got go play bkb
but in the end they also can't go.. lol
haha
so just we 3 person play loh

and then . before at night i cant sleep suddenly
because ..
my sister keep playing me.. >.<

she says : " SIS , THERE GOT A cockroaches "
Then I was scared =.='''
so i can't sleep anymore..
haixzz

but lastly i asleep
haha

okay okay
don't talk this anymore

say afternoon we go shopping today
hahaha
me and my siao po hui hui and two boy go aeon
i so long time din't go aeon ad xD
 hahaha
we go see movie
1st is


this movie is funny
but i got a bit no understand
is what means @@


2nd is



this movie is very very BORED !!
lol
just say before STORY !!
i just can say 1 word
" SIEN "

after the film
we go take pictures xDD

see
me and sha po hui .. haha










funny o? xD

is end !!
bye bye ..
































thats all     
bye~    
don't miss me yea.. xDDD                         

没有评论:

发表评论