2011年1月16日星期日

** lucky and unlucky day **

1st !!!!! keh sin is 1st time jio me go shopping leh.. xD
2day me and my sister go to carol house then
2gether go GM loh~
we so '' sien '' at there =S
at there we saw so many malays have a lot of shop are selling equipment..
then we no any things to buy at there
after we 2gether walked to jusco shopping in the way we see the brige
but we did not go up , where we go '' short cut ''
to cross the road
i have never crossed the road so much leh..
im bold look haha XD
but is very dangerous leh.. *.*

see this picture
|
\/


after that time just no car ~ is very lucky leh.. lol

then we went jusco keh sin told us to wait for her in the mcd. After a sudden
 they get to go shopping and then we buy clothes,
 keh shin fancy one shirt, but her mother did not buy for her loh..
then her mother said : '' u buy already also dun wan wear ''
i give her mother '' BOOM '' haha XD

u see keh sin wear the shirt nice o not.. (pls give a comment to me)
|
\/




i like this picture so much. XD

after that NOT LUCKY is kher rou
2day she fall down leh @.@
im very sad to see leh.. :'(
she said is very pain for her =(
haixzz !?
kher rou still hurt you??



lastly we go back from 6:30pm like that
kher rou dad feach me and my sister go back , then kher rou dad ask fetch who back 1st then
she tell her dad ''they come two are sister lah!!''
then kher rou ask her dad who are the bigger?
then her dad answer my sister are the bigger 1st!!!
we laughed XD

me and my sister,which of WHAT i look smaller then her??  =.=''
see my sister got very mature??
【 pls answer me !! 】 me got so smaller then her??


END!! =)
i do not know why i write in english?? XD
bye~ see next post

没有评论:

发表评论